Welcome Zotonic 0.13.7, released on 1 February, 2016.
This is a maintenance release of Zotonic 0.13.
Main changes are:
- This release is the first in the new monthly release schedule.
- From now on, release tag names no longer have the
withtags in one expression.
- Improved performance through dispatch compiler.
- New search options:
- New image option
lossless=autothat prevents images from being converted to JPG.
Commits since 0.13.6
There were 60 commits since release 0.13.6.
Big thanks to all people contributing to Zotonic!
- Arjan Scherpenisse (2):
- z_media_preview: Add lossless=auto option to keep images as PNG after resizing
- z_media_preview: Remove debug statement
- Arthur Clemens (4):
- mod_admin_merge: improve error feedback
- mod_admin_merge: show error message when trying to delete the admin page
- mod_admin_merge: more typo fixes
- mod_admin_merge: prepare interface for “merge only”
- David de Boer (6):
- Fix category preselection
- Fix template not found error
- Fix e-mail address
- Add cookbook entry for new user’s group
- Merge pull request #1153 from DorienD/formerror
- Prepare release 0.13.7
- Dirk Geurs (1):
- mod_base: Issue #1084: Force model queries into values more often
- Dorien (5):
- [survey] added bootstrap 3 class support, added styles for narrative question
- Added config key for content group when user registers
- Added documentation for mod_signup content group config
- changed default content group to undefined
- removed has-error class from form
- Maas-Maarten Zeeman (1):
- core: Removed usage of md5_mac and sha_mac.
- Marc Worrell (39):
- Merge pull request #1108 from DorienD/fix-bootstrap-survey
- Merge pull request #1105 from driebit/fix-category-preselection
- mod_video: fix preview generation.
- docs: fix generation for modules stubs. Fixes #1091
- mod_base: fix reference for (in)validFormClass. Issue #1107
- mod_search: add option to define a filter term with ‘or’ query
- Merge pull request #1112 from driebit/fix-template-not-found
- mod_base: fix ubf.encoce typo. Thanks to Werner Buchert
- core: fix crash in rsc duplicate.
- mod_admin: show unique name in overview, slight cleanup of overview loop code.
- core: fix a problem where a revert sql query could have twice the creator_id.
- core: fix a problem where old file contents would be served for gzip-encodings.
- mod_admin: fix category pre-selection for insert and connect dialog.
- core: better fallback for unexpected file ‘identify’ results.
- erlydtl: add optional ‘as var’ to the if/elif expressions. Fixes #1085
- docs: add ‘if-with’ documentation. Issue #1085
- erlydtl: add missing to_list/1 function from master.
- erlydtl: merge .yrl file from master.
- core: use dispatch compiler instead of dispatch server. Minor adaptations from the version in master. Issue #1121
- core: better error message on depickle problems.
- core/mod_development: fixes for dispatch-rewrites and dispatch tracing.
- mod_development: also accept path-tokens that are strings.
- mod_search: add ‘edge.created (and friends) sort order option
- mod_search: if ordering by edge seq then add sub-order by id, so that the order is similar to the one used by the edge model
- m_search: log errors on invalid queries, don’t crash.
- m_search: fix empty search result for erroring queries.
- core: fix a problem where the sign_key for zotonic_status could change between requests.
- mod_search: make the ranking behaviour configurable.
- mod_acl_user_groups: relax adding users to a user group. Fixes #1125
- mod_acl_user_groups: better check for ‘hasusergroup’ edge insert permission.
- mod_search: add ‘unfinished’ and ‘unfinished_or_nodate’ query terms.
- mod_query: let ‘unfinished_or_nodate’ check the date_start for nodate, as often the end date is not set.
- mod_admin_predicate: move predicates in batches of 100, take care of possible duplicate edges.
- mod_translation: set the session language if the language is changed. Fixes #1155
- mod_survey: replace some old bs2 size classes with bs3 classes.
- core: fix for z_email_receive:get_host/1
- core: fix return value for z_sites_dispatcher:get_host_for_domain/1
- mod_admin_identity: make the error-target element optional for identity-add events.
- docs: fix header for sending email
- Paul Guyot (1):
- Fix issue with ffprobe returning unicode text
- Witeman Zheng (1):
- add a encoder fun for the external mqtt client