- Creating a custom widget on the edit page
For an imaginary webshop edit page, we want to add 2 more data fields: the affiliate URL and a note about free shipping.
- Customizing the layout of the admin edit page
After having created a custom widget (see Creating a custom widget on the edit page), we want to hide widgets that we don’t need.
- Customizing the style of an admin page
How to make style customizations to admin pages.
- Storing date/time fields
Some interesting tidbits about saving/updating a date/time field of a
- Admin template specific things
Common markup in admin templates.
- Automatically add new users to a user group
When you create a person, you usually need to add it to a user group as well.
You may want to automate this, in particular if you need to differentiate…