Welcome to Zotonic 0.46.0, released on 15 February, 2019.
Main changes are:
mod_auth2fafor two factor authentication support
mod_clamavfor virus scanning of media items
- Newly entered passwords can now be checked against a regex, configured in
- New versions of tinyMCE, jQuery, and Bootstrap.
Commits since 0.45.0
David de Boer (6):
- core: Upgrade jquery-ui to 1.12.1, which fixed CVE-2016-7103 (#1992)
- core: Embed YouTube over HTTPS (#1983)
- mod_admin_identity: Check password regex for new users (#1997)
- core: Add cors_headers notification (#1993)
- mod_bootstrap: Upgrade to 3.4.0 (#1991)
- mod_authentication: Fix config check (#2003)
Marc Worrell (9):
- Add two-factor authentication (TOTP) (#1987)
- mod_authentication: Autocomplete off on password field
- zotonic_status: add optional ip whitelist for accessing the zotonic status site. (#1990)
- mod_clamav: Scan for viruses in uploaded files with ClamAV (#1994)
- mod_editor_tinymce: upgrade to 4.9.3 (#1999)
- mod_authentication: add config to enable reminder email to unregistered addresses. (#1998)
- mod_twitter: Add configurable poll delay. Issue #1985 (#2002)
- Lock new webzmachine
- mod_clamav: fix error message for tcp connect errors.
- mod_signup: check password against configured regex.
Rob van den Bogaard (1):
- [mod_admin] Don’t let flush button in admin interface flush all sites (#2000)