Welcome to Zotonic 0.36.0, released on 5 February, 2018.
Main changes are:
- Added support for BCE dates and era element (#1869, #1865).
- Added compatibility with Erlang/OTP 20 (#1864).
- Fixed parse error in search queries (#1854).
- Fixed empty image alt tag (#1868).
Commits since 0.35.0
There were 11 commits since release 0.35.0.
Big thanks to all people contributing to Zotonic!
- David de Boer (2):
- deps: Fix BC date handling (#1865)
- docs: Incorporate changes from z_stdlib to improve date handling (#1869)
- Maas-Maarten Zeeman (1):
- mod_base: Added filter_round from master to 0.x branch
- Marc Worrell (8):
- mod_oauth: support OAuth signature check on POST to controller_api. (#1862)
- Make 0.x compatible with OTP20 (#1864)
- mod_atom_feed: fix a problem with search term selection for /feed/search
- mod_base: fix the static template lookup.
- docs: add docs for ‘round’ filter.
- Fix a problem with parsing custom filters. Fixes #1854 (#1866)
- core: fix a problem where an empty ‘alt’ attribute was suppressed. Fixes #1868
- core: image option ‘removebg’ has now also an optional color to be removed