Released on 2014-10-01 20:16 by arjan.
Arjan Scherpenisse (13):
- mod_menu: Add menuexport JSON service
- mod_survey: Return the (possibly generated) submission id, after insert
- mod_admin: Put the unicode quotes of the link message in binaries
- core: Flush z_datamodel after managing new categories
- mod_twitter: Fix twitter OAuth logon
- mod_base: Export controller_logon:set_rememberme_cookie/2
- doc: clarify using categories defined by other modules in manage_schema
- core: Always normalize rsc blocks
- mod_survey: Align ACL check of printable results page
- core: Fix name-to-id cache invalidation
- mod_admin: Add option to create outgoing edges in new page dialog.
- mod_survey: Fix dispatch rule ACL access
- mod_oauth: No ACL check on authorize URL; just check if logged in
Arthur Clemens (19):
- minor translation and typo fixes
- docs: small improvements to link and unlink action
- doc: mention named wire actions in wire doc
- Remove redundant is_protected check on resource
- doc: update menu documentation to reflect actual output of the module
- mod_menu: add param class to menu
- doc: add reference to to_integer
- core: increase maximum image size for previews
- doc: describe attributes removebg and upscale
- doc: document md5 filter
- doc: document filter default
- doc: fix module install command
- translation: typo
- Fix various NL translation inconsistencies
- Fix NL translation
- Only use pre block if error_dump is available
- Add clause for 404
- mod_acl_simple_roles: add module names to titles
- mod_oauth: change required access to mod_oauth
David de Boer (3):
- Fix edges not being added in manage_schema
- Allow to set is_protected from manage_schema
- mod_admin: Fix typo
Marc Worrell (12):
- mod_video_embed: correctly fetch preview images for youtube videos with a ‘#’ in the url.
- mod_video: fixes for handling binaries returned from the z_string and other function (used to be lists)
- Merge branch ‘release-0.10.x’ of github.com:zotonic/zotonic into release-0.10.x
- core: minor fix in mime-lookup for files not recognized by ‘identify’
- core: allow binary results from validations. For now map them to lists, later with the binary webmachine replace this with binary only.
- core: fix problem where rsc_gone insertion would crash if there is already a ‘gone’ entry for the rsc. This is in the category ‘should not happen’, but also happened in production.
- core: add infinite timeout to dispatcher calls, prevent crashes on busy or swapping machines.
- core: add DB_PROPS macro to ease transition from 0.10 to 0.11
- Merge pull request #799 from driebit/is-protected-schema
- mod_survey: better survey results display.
- core: fixes for tinymce initialization and language tab sync in the admin
- mod_admin_identity: let’s stop sending the password in clear text.