Welcome to Zotonic 0.61.0, released on June 7, 2021.
This is a maintenance release.
Main changes are:
mod_seo_sitemapmodule for sites with many pages and/or multiple sources of pages
- Fix for a problem where database connections were left idling if a timeout happened during a transaction
- Fix for a problem where the
zotonic stopcommand could take a long time
- Support for Google Analytics new “G-” codes
- Support for Google Tag Manager
- Make it possible for an authenticated user to change their password on
Commits since 0.60.0
- Refactor permissions to check use of mod_logging (#2606)
- Fix #1628: Use summary filter for meta description (#2605)
Marc Worrell (12):
- SEO GTM support and misc fixes (#2652)
- Add password change for current user (#2654)
- Info message if an url was dropped from a tweet.
- Add placeholders to password change input fields.
- New sitemap building using urlsets.
- Delete docs for sitemap.xml.tpl
- Add SEO sitemap docs.
- Add comments and license info. Delete empty SEO controllers.
- Better ‘language’ handling of seo_sitemap.
- Remove debug, fix urlset xml
- Fix a problem with connections lingering after SQL timeouts.
- Fix a problem where stopping Zotonic could take a long time. Fixes #2670
Rob van den Bogaard (1):
- Merge pull request #2659 from zotonic/sitemap-0x