Welcome to Zotonic 0.28.0, released on 1 May, 2017.
Main changes are:
- Added a temporary workaround for ErlyDTL compiler creating too many atoms (#1676).
- Added reqdata to #dispatch_host notification (#1664).
- Fixed non-admin users have no permission to upload file (#1665).
- Fixed depcache cleanup causes crash (#1671).
- Fixed uploading extremely large files crashes z_file_entry (#1650).
Commits since 0.27.0
There were 17 commits since release 0.27.0.
Big thanks to all people contributing to Zotonic!
- David de Boer (5):
- Add 0.27.0 release notes
- mod_seo: Rename shorturl to shortlink (#1651)
- core: Upgrade depcache
- mod_acl_user_groups: Fix non-admins denied permission to upload file (#1665)
- scripts: Raise maximum number of atoms (#1676)
- Dirk Geurs (1):
- Retain reqdata for use in #dispatch_host notification (#1664)
- Marc Worrell (11):
- Do not crash if resulting image is too big (#1652)
- Lock new z_stdlib
- mod_oauth: cleanup templates, add option for ‘anonymous’ users with only the consumer key/secret. (#1635)
- mod_video: change log level of ‘Video info’ lager message.
- Upgrade s3filez.
- mod_base_site: add ‘showmedia’ filter
- mod_base_site: fix typo.
- core: remove some throws from z_db, return error tuple instead.
- mod_survey: add es translation for ‘submit’