Welcome to Zotonic 0.48.0, released on 9 April, 2019.
Main changes are:
mod_geoipto lookup Geo information for an IP address
- New connect dialog in the admin
- Option to let users agree to changed Terms & Conditions after logon
- Changes to
mod_clamavvirus scanning to allow uploads of files larger than the maximum file size for clamd.
Commits since 0.47.0
David de Boer (1):
- Split HTML head templates to make overrides possible (#1746) (#2017)
- admin: Add block around modal footer (#2018)
Maas-Maarten Zeeman (3):
- core: Template controller accidentally used the wrong context variable
- mod_bootstrap: Upgrade to 3.4.1 and add a upgrade description. Fixes #2020 (#2021)
- Locked new diffy and z_stdlib. Fixes diffing bug and adds options for encoding ubf
Marc Worrell (20):
- admin: Combine new-page, upload, and connect dialog (#2019)
- mod_clamav: fix default max size.
- Upgrade z_stdlib
- Lock new z_stdlib
- Fix a problem where the new find/new connect dialog failed with other ACL modules and with linking in texts.
- mod_geoip: new module to map IP addresses to country names. (#2025)
- mod_geoip: add ip2info filter to extract more information about an IP address
- Rename filter ip2info to ip2geo
- mod_admin_identity: let admins not switch to the ‘admin’ account.
- mod_admin: fix error message display on errornous media upload.
- mod_content_groups: give feedback why a content group could not be deleted. (#2023)
- Tos agree on create (#2022)
- mod_search: fix a problem with specifying ‘qargs’ in a stored query. Fixes #2026
- Suppress backup files for dispatch rules.
- mod_clamav: fix spec
- mod_acl_user_groups: reconnect all websocket connections of an user if their permissions change. Fixes #2028 (#2029)
- Redesign of connect/new tab. (#2034)
- Fix a problem with the preflight_check of a query with ‘qargs’ term.
- clamav: set medium flags ‘is_av_scanned’ and ‘is_av_sizelimit’ (#2031)
- New z_stdlib
- Fix a problem with the menu editor and the new connect/find dialog. Fixes #2038