Welcome to Zotonic 0.30.0, released on 3 July, 2017.
Main changes are:
- Fixed a problem with escaping characters in From/Reply-To e-mail headers.
- Fixed retrieving header info when there is no wm_reqdata.
Commits since 0.29.0
There were 7 commits since release 0.29.0.
Big thanks to all people contributing to Zotonic!
- David de Boer (1):
- Revert “scripts: Raise maximum number of atoms (#1676)”
- Maas-Maarten Zeeman (2):
- core: Fix retrieving header info when there is no wm_reqdata
- mod_mqtt: Provide a minified version of qlobber to save some kbs
- Marc Worrell (4):
- smtp: fix a problem with escaping certain characaters in email from/reply-to headers.
- core: add max smtp connection per domain
- Lock z_stdlib on 0.x branch
- mod_acl_user_groups: use default content group if no content group defined.