Welcome to Zotonic 0.57.0, released on May 11, 2020.
Main changes are:
- Make compatible with OTP-22
- Fix a localtime problem for Theran/Iran timezone.
- Fix for autostart of survey
- Allow s3 filestore to retry on fetch errors
- Add option to create a s3 bucket if it is not present
For the timezone and OTP-22 fix the following dependencies need to be updated:
Easiest method is to delete the deps folder and let rebar refetch all dependencies.
Commits since 0.56.0
Arjan Scherpenisse (1):
- mod_survey bugfixes (#2429)
Maas-Maarten Zeeman (2):
- Use zotonic’s qdate_localtime to fix a problem when using Iranian tz settings (#2424)
- Moved the qdate_localtime dep back to the original repo
Marc Worrell (8):
- Fix a problem with cache invalidation after a resource merge.
- Make compatible with OTP-22 (#2420)
- mod_filestore: retry upload / download errors. Fix #2187 (#2272)
- Allow to create s3 bucket when not present. (#2426)
- mod_development: fix layout.
- mod_filestore: set deleted date when deleting a file.
- mod_filestore: cleanup and better handoff of file to cache.
- mod_filestore: fix race condition. (#2427)