Welcome to Zotonic 0.62.0, released on July 7, 2021.
This is a maintenance release.
Main changes are:
- Fixed an issue where lib .tpl files where not search inside the lib folder, the behavior is now corrected and the same as in the 1.x release
- Fixed a problem where large file uploads could give a timeout
- Fixed a problem where the progress bar was not shown during file uploads
- Fixed a problem where SEO sitemap routines could crash on long URLs
- Ensure that the default SEO canonical and shortlink URLs are absolute URLs
- If you generated lib files using template files (.tpl) then ensure that those template files are present in the lib directory.
Commits since 0.61.0
Marc Worrell (7):
- Only update seo sitemap on insert/update actions.
- Fix a problem where the module indexer was not ready before the sitetests could start.
- Find lib .tpl files inside lib. This makes the location of lib .tpl files consistent with 1.x and also gives less surprises where those files can be found.
- Upgrade mochiweb
- Use abs uri for canonical and shortlink
- Make SEO sitemap loc 2000 chars long to accomodate longer URLs
- Fix a problem where the progress was not shown during file uploads. Fix a problem where a file upload could show a timeout alert.