Version 0.8.2 released
Version 0.8.2 has been released. This is a second bugfix release on the 0.8 branch.
Read the release notes below or head straight on to the download section.
Released on 2012-10-30 11:48 by arjan.
Arjan Scherpenisse (3):
- Full text search: use the default postgres tsearch catalogs.
- Add new webzmachine commit for Firefox Websockets fix.
- mod_import_wordpress: Support schema 1.2; fix XMerl unicode behaviour.
Artur Wilniewczyc (1):
- fix multipart form data parsing: add new data at the end of previous data
Marc Worrell (8):
- Fix vulnerability in the random number and id generation. Fixes #369
- Fix mixup of tr/pl iso codes. With thanks to Kunthar.
- Allow searching on texts like ‘id:1234’ to find a specific id.
- Allow query_id to be a page with ‘haspart’ objects. Don’t throw exceptions on mismatch of categories (this allows a query to be inserted before the referred categories are inserted)
- Only make queries with the ‘is_query_live’ flag a live query. Also some extra updates to m_rsc_update for later REST API work. Fixes #344
- Also merge the sort terms from ‘query_id’ includes.
- Add ‘publication_before/after’ search terms. Fixes issue #361
- Fix query for haspart of a collection.