Version 0.7.5 released
A new release on the 0.7.x branch has been made with a few important fixes that popped up in the last months. Read on for the change log.
Andreas Stenius (1):
- Fix dialog display issue when not using <html xmlns=...>. This fixes a dialog styling issue when using the z.dialog.js in the default blog site.
Arjan Scherpenisse (5):
- admin: Show error message when user tries to add the same page connection twice.
LiveValidation: use the same e-mail regexp as in the backend.
- mod_import_wordpress: More feedback, convert text to proper paragraphs, support for 1.1 WXR schema.
- mod_twitter: Fixed converting unicode -> utf-8 in body text of received tweets.
- mod_oauth: Fixed access/request token uris to work with both GET and POST
Head on do the download page to download the latest Zotonic release.